2- Focusst.org lanyards

2- FoST keychains from Ford

3- forum decals

1- ST keychain from Boosted Designs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
I wouldn't mind getting my hands on another plate frame. However, I already do have one so it would be nice to see someone who doesn't have one get one.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
This is what I found at the house:

6- license frames

2- Focusst.org lanyards

2- FoST keychains from Ford

3- forum decals

1- ST keychain from Boosted Designs

How much for a keychain,decal and a plate frame. I take to plate frames ideally since I have to run a plate on the front. But if you wanted to limit it to one so other people can get some I understand.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
How much for a keychain,decal and a plate frame. I take to plate frames ideally since I have to run a plate on the front. But if you wanted to limit it to one so other people can get some I understand.
I'd like to limit the plate frames to one per forum member. @G heinrich I'm only looking to postage and not looking to make money on these items since they were giveaways.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I'd like to limit the plate frames to one per forum member. @G heinrich I'm only looking to postage and not looking to make money on these items since they were giveaways.

Nice I take a plate frame a nasty keychain on a detail please just let me know how much it would be to ship to 14502

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'll take a lanyward and ST keychain (from ford) if still available :) thanks

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
I'd love to snag a plate frame if you still have any available. PM me about payment info?

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
@G heinrich @mmst3 @DeadMilitia @owFoST @CKREUZER12 @Gray

I'll be sending out a PM for the payment info. I'm looking to send these plates out USPS Flat Rate Priority, so $6.70 will take care of the shipping.

2 Plate frames left and 1 Lanyard, everything else spoken for.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
@G heinrich @mmst3 @DeadMilitia @owFoST @CKREUZER12 @Gray

I'll be sending out a PM for the payment info. I'm looking to send these plates out USPS Flat Rate Priority, so $6.70 will take care of the shipping.

2 Plate frames left and 1 Lanyard, everything else spoken for.

Payment sent 4 plate frame and lanyard I guess I didn't see that the keychain and decals were gone until after I sent payment but that's fine. I'll pm info.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'll take a frame and a lanyard if they aren't spoken for yet. Let me know how you want to take my money! :D

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Payment sent 4 plate frame and lanyard I guess I didn't see that the keychain and decals were gone until after I sent payment but that's fine. I'll pm info.
@G heinrich

I counted you for a plate frame, keychain, and decal.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Hey ST2, who's in charge of getting decals and stuff made and sent out to supporting members? Would really like one

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Hey ST2, who's in charge of getting decals and stuff made and sent out to supporting members? Would really like one
Last I knew it was Admin and those decals are no longer being made or offered. The last three I had are now spoken for. I doubt that there will be anymore made. Maybe some of the other Mods have a few lying around. I'm tapped out.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
21 - 40 of 59 Posts