Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(Now Sold Out) FocusST.org License Plate Frames / Get Yours Now Before They Are Gone!

ALL DONE / ALL AVALIBLE FST.org FRAMES HAVE BEEN SOLD. THANK YOU!

Hey Gang,

Awhile back I offered genuine FocusST.org swag here on the forum. Life got busy and I had to step back from that project. Anyhow while cleaning the warehouse (aka garage) I found my remaining stock of FST.org license frames and thought I'd throw them up here for anyone that might be interested. I have 90 frames and when they are gone that's it. They are mighty fine looking frames even if I say so myself. Do not miss this opportunity to show the world you are part of the FST.org community.

Right about now you have realized you need these in your life. How do you get some? Super easy ... they are $8.00 for two and $5.00 for one. Shipped within the USofA! Send your payment via Paypal to: . Make sure your address is included with your Paypal payment. If you are hungry for more than two frames shoot me a PM.

UPDATED 4/6 @ 10:24am west coast: Frame count down ... All available FocusST.org license frames have been sold.

If you are sitting on the fence regarding picking up a frame or two. Just do it! When they are gone that's it.

Thanks everyone!

John

IMG_20170401_160930.jpg

·
Registered
183 Posts
Payment sent for 2 :)

Capture.JPG

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts