Premium Member
2014 Focus ST ST3.
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Reactions: G heinrich

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Performance Blue, color code L1 ... thanks!

Reactions: FoMoST

·
Registered
640 Posts
Stealth Grey?

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Chime in on the color of your ST if interested in a FocusSt.org decal. these are going to be a preliminary run. So a short batch first, followed by more depending on demand of course. So far we are doing factory St colors. Custom may be down the line. And for now the size will be standardized at 6" X 1.5"
/
Are these just going to this style?

Are the paint colors for the background or the color of the ST in place of the red ST?

lol didnt realize i had a collectors item stuck to my car

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
/
Are these just going to this style?

Are the paint colors for the background or the color of the ST in place of the red ST?

lol didnt realize i had a collectors item stuck to my car
The colors are for the ST in the logo
And yeah. I've wanted one for a while but I think when the site got bought out they kinda stopped.

·
Premium Member
2018 Focus ST1
219 Posts
Chime in on the color of your ST if interested in a FocusSt.org decal. these are going to be a preliminary run. So a short batch first, followed by more depending on demand of course. So far we are doing factory St colors. Custom may be down the line. And for now the size will be standardized at 6" X 1.5"....... THESE WILL BE ORDERED IN TWO WEEKS from this date. So (07/10/2020). Get your requests in please. :geek:

After they are ordered and in the hands of the 'Giver'. Ill request shipping info..right now is just for the colors...

Thanks All!

Paint name and Code:
Tangerine ScreamLP
III
Ingot SilverUX
I
Kona BlueL6
III
Hot Pepper RedEA
I
Tuxedo BlackUH
II
MagneticJ7
II
Shadow BlackG1
I
BlueFT
I
Race RedPQ
III
Performance Blue MetallicL1
I
Stealth GrayB9
I

Put medown for a PQ
Chime in on the color of your ST if interested in a FocusSt.org decal. these are going to be a preliminary run. So a short batch first, followed by more depending on demand of course. So far we are doing factory St colors. Custom may be down the line. And for now the size will be standardized at 6" X 1.5"....... THESE WILL BE ORDERED IN TWO WEEKS from this date. So (07/10/2020). Get your requests in please. :geek:

After they are ordered and in the hands of the 'Giver'. Ill request shipping info..right now is just for the colors...

Thanks All!

Paint name and Code:
Tangerine ScreamLP
III
Ingot SilverUX
I
Kona BlueL6
III
Hot Pepper RedEA
I
Tuxedo BlackUH
II
MagneticJ7
II
Shadow BlackG1
I
BlueFT
I
Race RedPQ
III
Performance Blue MetallicL1
I
Stealth GrayB9
I
My car color is B9. Looking forward to the finished work 👌🏽👌🏽

·
Registered
170 Posts
Performance Blue or gtfo

·
Registered
108 Posts
Not a single OW Oxford white??? Im in for one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tangerine scream would be awesome on my black metallic. Gold would work as well. Also something to consider is black on black. The original owner got rid of all the original rear badging (except ST) and added “EcoBeast” in black, only you couldn’t really see it. I used a gold sharpie paint (not ink) pen to outline it. It’s subtle and very nice.

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Tangerine scream would be awesome on my black metallic. Gold would work as well. Also something to consider is black on black. The original owner got rid of all the original rear badging (except ST) and added “EcoBeast” in black, only you couldn’t really see it. I used a gold sharpie paint (not ink) pen to outline it. It’s subtle and very nice.
Hah! Rebel!
Tangerine on a black st would look awesome!

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Swapping in the TS recaros is that pro move.
I had a chance to but then I found out they weren't heated😢
I don't really mind about not being power adjustment.

21 - 40 of 106 Posts