Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
The joys of vendor life. No matter how many options are offered someone always wants something beyond rather than appreciating what is available. Makes mesathread.com sad :(
It's not being unappreciated... But it's a focus forum with limited colors anyways. And most people would want a beanie in the color of their car. So i'd offer a black, gray, yellow, red, blue. It would be sort of common sense (with all due respect).

People order these products from you guys which is our thanks for offering them in the first place. I could get a boomba hat, or a steeda hat, or go to the store and not have to wait a month for a hat. But I ordered one from you guys because I wanted to support our vendors AND I thought it would be "neat" to have a focusst.org hat. Notice I said neat. I didn't need the hat, and I prob won't wear it that often, but out of appreciation you got my money and one day I'll have a hat show up in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
It's not being unappreciated... But it's a focus forum with limited colors anyways. And most people would want a beanie in the color of their car. So i'd offer a black, gray, yellow, red, blue. It would be sort of common sense (with all due respect).

People order these products from you guys which is our thanks for offering them in the first place. I could get a boomba hat, or a steeda hat, or go to the store and not have to wait a month for a hat. But I ordered one from you guys because I wanted to support our vendors AND I thought it would be "neat" to have a focusst.org hat. Notice I said neat. I didn't need the hat, and I prob won't wear it that often, but out of appreciation you got my money and one day I'll have a hat show up in the mail.
Everything you have highlighted is spot on and not only do I understand that I appreciate it as well. The short answer is my supplier does not offer an orange beanie, if they did so would I along with the other colors on offer (btw: an orange tshirt has been available since day one and not one has been ordered in two years). And you are correct about these items being a luxury that no one needs including the Focus ST itself. I get it I am an enthusiast and an owner of a 2013 OW ST1 which I have personalized with some goodies. Really it's more of a half full glass vs half empty glass situation. The options available are better than no options however more options would be great as well.

And thank you again for ordering one of the FST.org caps even with the possibility of lack luster turn around time. I should warn you people will mistake you for a professional driver or celebrity when wearing the FocusST.org hat because they are are that awesome!

John

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
Btw... I am a professional driver, celebrity, and the queen of France. But I'm sure I'll look pretty cool in the hat none the less. Now hurry up and make it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 25 of 25 Posts