Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

On behalf of FocusMods.com, thanks for having us on this forum. As our name implies, we sell parts, accessories, gear, and apparel for the Ford Focus ST crowd (but we also offer product lines for the Focus RS, 1.0L Ecoboost, as well as earlier Focus SVTs and ZX3s). Under our umbrella is FiestaSTMods.com, and a general automotive and truck accessory business. Our retail hub and installation facility is in Connecticut. Furthermore, we're also an MBRP, Magnaflow and COBB Tuning Authorized dealer.

If there are any parts and or accessories that you want and aren't listed on our site, please email us or message us, and we'll consider adding them ([email protected]), as well as finding the best deals for you.

Pics of our shop are attached to this thread.

Webpage: FocusMods.com

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/focusmods

FB: https://www.facebook.com/focusmods

Hit up our social media pages–we follow back.

Cheers!

Erik & Team @ FocusMods.com

Attachments

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Hi all,

On behalf of FocusMods.com, thanks for having us on this forum. As our name implies, we sell parts, accessories, gear, and apparel for the Ford Focus ST crowd (but we also offer product lines for the Focus RS, 1.0L Ecoboost, as well as earlier Focus SVTs and ZX3s). Under our umbrella is FiestaSTMods.com, and a general automotive and truck accessory business. Our retail hub and installation facility is in Connecticut. Furthermore, we're also an MBRP, Magnaflow and COBB Tuning Authorized dealer.

If there are any parts and or accessories that you want and aren't listed on our site, please email us or message us, and we'll consider adding them ([email protected]), as well as finding the best deals for you.

Pics of our shop are attached to this thread.

Webpage: FocusMods.com

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/focusmods

FB: https://www.facebook.com/focusmods

Hit up our social media pages–we follow back.

Cheers!

Erik & Team @ FocusMods.com
WELCOME!!!!! Do you do installs?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome. Can't wait to see what you do for the community.

Sent from another galaxy.
We have several things planned, like meets, a show and some branded products. Is there anything that you would like to see a shop / vendor do for the community? Also, thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! Where in Mass are you? We're located about 25 min from the border of Mass and CT.
@NJFocusST I got both and I sent you a PM back. I'll email you a more in depth answer by the end of the day tomorrow, or in the morning on the following day. Thanks for the MSG!

Erik @ FocusMods.com

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
@NJFocusST I got both and I sent you a PM back. I'll email you a more in depth answer by the end of the day tomorrow, or in the morning on the following day. Thanks for the MSG!

Erik @ FocusMods.com
Thx Eric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I just wanted to chime in and say Erik @FocusMods is the man. I had some "install issues" with my EFR 6758 and he literally saved the day. My ST wasn't up to snuff for almost 5 months. He really took mercy on me because #1-fixing another shops **** ups is not something other shops really WANT to do. But he fixed my issues entirely. Cleaned up the install, double chefcked my Guardian Angel installation, swapped waste gaste actuator/boost solenoid from a 4 port set up back to the EFR set up, installed my Coolingmist Water Meth kit (with a VERY clean, hidden install btw, don't even notice it's there). He didn't like the large steering column gauge pod holder so he found a more sleak design and used that instead which is much better. He didn't think it was ideal to have to turn the start spray point waaay up if I didn't want to run meth so he installed a on/off switch in the glove box....which was also very cool. He was quick to respond to questions, reasonably priced, and above all was all about quality and WILL NOT settle for something that just isn't ideal. His attention to detail is superior and it comes at a fair/reasonable price. I was so down on my car because of the issues but Erik literally saved me. I'm a very happy customer.

Should be getting my third BT tune revision from Alex soon....its a blast to drive...now just need tires. Tune for meth in the spring and a couple other goodies are in the near future. Happy to have my car running as it should again.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just wanted to chime in and say Erik @FocusMods is the man. I had some "install issues" with my EFR 6758 and he literally saved the day. My ST wasn't up to snuff for almost 5 months. He really took mercy on me because #1-fixing another shops **** ups is not something other shops really WANT to do. But he fixed my issues entirely. Cleaned up the install, double chefcked my Guardian Angel installation, swapped waste gaste actuator/boost solenoid from a 4 port set up back to the EFR set up, installed my Coolingmist Water Meth kit (with a VERY clean, hidden install btw, don't even notice it's there). He didn't like the large steering column gauge pod holder so he found a more sleak design and used that instead which is much better. He didn't think it was ideal to have to turn the start spray point waaay up if I didn't want to run meth so he installed a on/off switch in the glove box....which was also very cool. He was quick to respond to questions, reasonably priced, and above all was all about quality and WILL NOT settle for something that just isn't ideal. His attention to detail is superior and it comes at a fair/reasonable price. I was so down on my car because of the issues but Erik literally saved me. I'm a very happy customer.

Should be getting my third BT tune revision from Alex soon....its a blast to drive...now just need tires. Tune for meth in the spring and a couple other goodies are in the near future. Happy to have my car running as it should again.
Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you're happy with your ST.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts