Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So fellas!! We need to represent at Focus Wars! Here's the thread and info from focusfanatics.com. Play nice guys! ;)

Ocean Shores Focus Wars 3 "Roll Call" - Focus Fanatics

I signed up for an account there using the same handle. I'm going to look into renting a house for the wife and I for that weekend. Prices look reasonable ($100-200/night) if you guys wanted to split a house between like 2-4 of you.

EDIT: The dates are 22-24 August 2014! Should've put this in the title :(

· Registered
1,042 Posts
That looks like fun! Is it on a holiday weekend? My wife will be 6-7months preggo by then tho lol... hmmm

· Registered
1,042 Posts
Did anyone see how much the campsites are for a night? Or which campground it is?

· Registered
1,042 Posts
Did anyone see how much the campsites are for a night? Or which campground it is?
OH! I might be willing to split a house! That would probably work better for me and the wife

· Registered
1,042 Posts

· Registered
1,042 Posts
Everybody was cool. I stayed in a hotel but this time I am camping. I want to get messed up with my focus bretheren lol! It was coordinated pretty well too. There were quite a few cars last year. This is the meet of the year for the focus community in the NW.
That's good to hear! I think I'm committed, now I just gotta get the wife committed... :question:

· Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did but the site is gay and I can't add my pic in there or my avatar :/
I had no problem uploading my avatar. user error perhaps ;)

That's good to hear! I think I'm committed, now I just gotta get the wife committed... :question:
Haha.. Just record her doing something crazy or weird when she thinks she's by herself. Should be enough for a judge to have her committed.

· Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow Really ST3_Dre
Yea.. im not a mac person at all. My wife has an iPhone4 and cant wait to switch over to the S5. I was going to go with the HTC Juan, but i heard from a buddy of mine in the industry that HTC may be going under.. so S5 for me as well more than likely. i currently have an S3.

· Registered
2,093 Posts
Yea.. im not a mac person at all. My wife has an iPhone4 and cant wait to switch over to the S5. I was going to go with the HTC Juan, but i heard from a buddy of mine in the industry that HTC may be going under.. so S5 for me as well more than likely. i currently have an S3.
The iPhone is the only product I will touch. The computers are not user friendly to me. Although, I can't believe they released windows 8 as it is garbage....I'm a windows guy.

· Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The iPhone is the only product I will touch. The computers are not user friendly to me. Although, I can't believe they released windows 8 as it is garbage....I'm a windows guy.
yea windows 8 is a joke.. will be running win7 for a while lol.. much like i did with XP when vista came out..

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.