Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
There are a few of us over here. I see a silver 13 with pink wheels all the time, there's a 16 or 17 ow i talked with at a light, and i talked with a guy in a rr 13 by the automall a few months back

·
Registered
58 Posts
Living in Phx, heavily modded foci. Unfortunately having Main seal issues witch is causing clutch slipping issues. Just wanted to say hello!
That sucks man, i had the same problem and ended up having to get my clutch replaced. I think there is a tsb for it lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm front PHX, but I was down in Tucson last weekend doing a Mt Lemmon run. I saw a yellow face lift ST while down in Tucson. Maybe I'll see yall when I go down there again!

Reactions: Unfitproduct

·
Registered
85 Posts
Cars and coffee next sat the 12th. Sunrise and Campbell. I will be there I see other STs but haven't talked to anyone yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
any of the ST owners down here need a cobb intake tube. it does not have the elbow piece since it was given to me when i bought my intercooler kit from someone. I do not have a need for it it will just collect dust in my room. let me know

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just curious, are there any tri yellow ST's in tucson? I just bought one and will be shipping it to Tucson in a few months. Kinda want to be an oddball.

·
Registered
25 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts