Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Focus ST3. I’m looking for replacement headlights. Can anyone give me information on how and where to get them?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Are yours broken? If not, and if you are looking to replace them with something brighter, it won't be worth the money. The xenon bulbs are going to have the brightest output.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a little accident and the light itself is fine but the plastic mount that screws into the car has broken. I attempted some glue and it just didn’t hold. The light is basically just loose under the hood.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Other than getting a new stock housing there are no options for the BiXenon ST3 headlights, I've been trying to find something for a couple weeks now, noone offers anything for our model. I had a chick on her phone hit my driver's side and break one light, I wanted to spend that $475 on aftermarket ones but nothing works without completely rewiring and putting in new electronics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
netburnr
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing