Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Focus st won’t start after fueling

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Little_Monster 
#1 ·
alright idk where to go next my 2016 focus st doesn’t wanna start up after I get gas and i know I’ve read all over the place that’s it’s purge valve and I’ve replaced that twice still didn’t work then I replaced the charcoal box Solenoid that also didn’t work then I replaced the whole charcoal box and everything and still didn’t work so im not sure what to do next if anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated also my mods are catless downpipe to a catback exhaust, cold air intake and stratified tune thank you

#7 ·
You can put it back to stock and take it to the dealer they might flash a new tune, you can then update your AP to the latest version and flash back your tune.

Reactions: SDCheetah
#13 ·
Make an appointment to get the recall addressed. IIRC mods or not they still have to do the recall due to NHTSA rules. Drive it to the dealer, when you get there, flash back to the stock tune. Afterwards flash back to the Stratified file before leaving the dealership.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.