Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Vendor
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Thank you for posting pictures!

I'm glad you like the additional output from the XP50s, makes backing up safer at night, especially for those with dark tint.

Nick C.

·
Vendor
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

How to Install 2016 Ford Focus RS Brake, Reverse & Turn Signal LEDs

For those of you buying the Focus RS, they use the same size for the reverse light location (921)

Nick C.

·
Registered
359 Posts
You guys need to make a focus package that has all the bulbs we need! Maybe a discounted cost of you order all of em' I can't wait to get the bulbs I ordered yesterday!

Go Jays Go.

·
Vendor
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
You guys need to make a focus package that has all the bulbs we need! Maybe a discounted cost of you order all of em' I can't wait to get the bulbs I ordered yesterday!

Go Jays Go.
We have a complete listing for the Focus ST, with installed pictures, videos etc etc here: Focus ST Listing

If you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

(KC Royals - 2015 WS Champions)

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Vendor
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Royals... We knew damn well we weren't going to beat you guys. What a season though!

Go Jays Go.
Yep, grew up in KC. Went 24 years without seeing a single playoff game, and BOOM! Playoffs and WS in back to back seasons, gotta love it!

Nick C.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
I'll probably be picking up some XP50 backup lights if you guys do a black friday sale. Is that a possibility?

·
Vendor
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #60

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE!!! Until 11:59 p.m. CST on 12/2/2019, you can use coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY" at checkout for 20% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our NEW SS3 LED Pods!!! Don't wait, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday 12/2/2019. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts