Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im getting some pretty bad clear coat peeling problems on the a pillar passenger side. Im also getting alot of bad peeling on my steering wheel. Ive had the car for about a year and a half, bought it brand new. Do i just swing by a ford dealership? I feel like they will just tell me to pound sand.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Can't see how they can tell you to pound sand. Car is a year old shouldn't have paint or top coat issues. Is it where you bought he car?. If so and they refuse....Bad reviews works wonders.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't see how they can tell you to pound sand. Car is a year old shouldn't have paint or top coat issues. Is it where you bought he car?. If so and they refuse....Bad reviews works wonders.
no the local dealer isnt where i bought my car. should i take it back to where i bought it? its about 3 hours away.

·
Registered
207 Posts
any Ford dealer should take care of you .... my car has never been back to the place I bought it .. I always go to one closer.

you have a 3 year / 36000 mile 'bumper to bumper' warranty that should cover these items unless they can show a 'misuse' issue .....

·
Registered
163 Posts
@ 32k my steering wheel started to peel in the left around the 9 o'clock position. Brought it to my local Ford and they told me it was normal wear and tear. Hopefully you have better luck than myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts