Ford Focus ST Forum banner

541 - 549 of 549 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
I just used the link in the first post and sent out my address... now I hear he doesnt make them anymore? Was he a fraud? I dont have to worry about tow trucks turning up in the dead of night do I?

Reactions: pickles

·
Registered
631 Posts
*nevermind*

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,146 Posts
Dude, I was definitely happy to be your friend because I see you all over this site, but now I see your true colors are out....Being a Detroit fan means that I can't like you until the Pens are out of the playoffs lol
I laughed out loud because at first I thought you said that because of something I said and I got a little concerned then I realized why you said it :lol: :lol:

Don't worry, still the same brian60, but a die-hard Pens fan who keeps it on the DL until playoffs :cool:
Shots Fired!!!!
It's funny looking back at this knowing they won the Stanley cup shortly after this...I'd love to see another run now that our team is acting how they should again. And of course since my Steelers are rubbish and a soap opera right now.

·
Registered
581 Posts
It's funny looking back at this knowing they won the Stanley cup shortly after this...I'd love to see another run now that our team is acting how they should again. And of course since my Steelers are rubbish and a soap opera right now.
Dang, I haven't been on here in a long time. It's funny to remember this convo. You talk about the Steelers being rubbish, well I'm suicidal as a Lions fan lmao

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
My Caps winning the Cup last year and proving that anything is possible is the only thing giving me any kind of faith in my Cowboys right now :popped out:
Yeah they're completely different sports, but whatever.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,146 Posts
Dang, I haven't been on here in a long time. It's funny to remember this convo. You talk about the Steelers being rubbish, well I'm suicidal as a Lions fan lmao
Agreed...can't tell if it feels like this convo was "just yesterday" or if it feels like it was 4 years ago lmfao. Also, yeahhhhhhhhh those Lions with their mighty Matthew Stafford have been rather underwhelming...when Megatron retired it about did it for me watching the Lions. Watching that dude even in 7-9 seasons was amazing.

Don't you worry though...Antonio Brown quite possibly will be gone from my team soon...so in a year we'd have lost arguably the best (or top 3 by some accounts) back in the league AND probably the best current receiver...sigh. Drop Ben once he retires and suddenly who do we have? :(

My Caps winning the Cup last year and proving that anything is possible is the only thing giving me any kind of faith in my Cowboys right now :popped out:
Yeah they're completely different sports, but whatever.
Yeah it was pretty insane watching the Penguins lose to the Caps in the playoffs since in my lifetime I hadn't witnessed it. Out of freaking nowhere the Pens decided we are a powerhouse again despite not really making many changes. Oh well, just happy to watch great hockey regardless of team anymore now that football came to a depressing end (I'm also a Penn State fan in the NCAA...so yeah)

I won't sip any haterade and complain about the Caps, Flyers, etc. until either we play them or playoffs start again (not that Philly will make it by the looks of it).

Going to the Feb 11th Flyers vs Pens game...in Philly...looks like I won't wear my 87 jersey like I planned...don't want to get showered in beer from the friendly Flyers fans with my GF and ruin her first game :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Agreed...can't tell if it feels like this convo was "just yesterday" or if it feels like it was 4 years ago lmfao. Also, yeahhhhhhhhh those Lions with their mighty Matthew Stafford have been rather underwhelming...when Megatron retired it about did it for me watching the Lions. Watching that dude even in 7-9 seasons was amazing.

Don't you worry though...Antonio Brown quite possibly will be gone from my team soon...so in a year we'd have lost arguably the best (or top 3 by some accounts) back in the league AND probably the best current receiver...sigh. Drop Ben once he retires and suddenly who do we have? :(

Yeah it was pretty insane watching the Penguins lose to the Caps in the playoffs since in my lifetime I hadn't witnessed it. Out of freaking nowhere the Pens decided we are a powerhouse again despite not really making many changes. Oh well, just happy to watch great hockey regardless of team anymore now that football came to a depressing end (I'm also a Penn State fan in the NCAA...so yeah)

I won't sip any haterade and complain about the Caps, Flyers, etc. until either we play them or playoffs start again (not that Philly will make it by the looks of it).

Going to the Feb 11th Flyers vs Pens game...in Philly...looks like I won't wear my 87 jersey like I planned...don't want to get showered in beer from the friendly Flyers fans with my GF and ruin her first game :lol:
My Flyers cant win in the AHL.... haha

·
Registered
9 Posts
i just put in my order. How long did it take you guys to receive yours in the mail?

After jumping the gun and putting in my order that i see will never be received ill go ahead and assume never.

Also, i have a car decal guy that ive used in the past that makes anything ive asked of. ill provide some photos later today but I can get the decal replicated for very cheap if anyone is interested. Ill go ahead and make a new thread on the details very soon.

·
Super Moderator
9,038 Posts
i just put in my order. How long did it take you guys to receive yours in the mail?

After jumping the gun and putting in my order that i see will never be received ill go ahead and assume never.

Also, i have a car decal guy that ive used in the past that makes anything ive asked of. ill provide some photos later today but I can get the decal replicated for very cheap if anyone is interested. Ill go ahead and make a new thread on the details very soon.
Well, through some kind of witchcraft, supporting members get these decals mailed to them, every subscription renew. I've gotten three sets, about to be 4 I think. Nobody knows who is doing it, it's really weird. Just make sure your paypal info/mailing address is correct for the subscription.

https://www.focusst.org/forum/payments.php

541 - 549 of 549 Posts