Ford Focus ST Forum banner

521 - 540 of 549 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Have the admin's given up on the site or something? Like surely they've seen all of our cries for help. Can the moderators get ahold of them?

Edit: I'm getting to the bottom of it. Will update if I hear anything.
When you do, I probably wouldn't mind picking up another pair! after everyone else who's ordered and never received gets some ofcourse

·
Administrator
220 Posts
Hey guys..sorry I missed this thread! My understanding is that the new owners of the forum will not be offering the stickers for now. It's possible that they may sell them at a later date; but as of now, there's no plan to do so. My personal apologies to all of you who have been waiting for them. Unfortunately, it's not my call, and I can't personally remove the references to them that you all have seen. I'll pass along the request to remove those references again.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,143 Posts
Hey guys..sorry I missed this thread! My understanding is that the new owners of the forum will not be offering the stickers for now. It's possible that they may sell them at a later date; but as of now, there's no plan to do so. My personal apologies to all of you who have been waiting for them. Unfortunately, it's not my call, and I can't personally remove the references to them that you all have seen. I'll pass along the request to remove those references again.
Thank you for the update! It's a shame as I'd definitely love one, but hopefully they will decide to pick them up at some point.

I'll mention you guys so you see the response: @Speedy12139 @FlamingGooch225 @JtheLugan @Jutod @PocketRocketFox @airborne @thechriskarel @TonyYellowSt

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Read my last reply to this thread in response to the admin saying they don't do this anymore:(
You'd think they could afford it with all the damn ads now.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Reactions: brian60

·
Registered
46 Posts
its a real bummer that they don't do it anymore but could there be anyway we could go to a sticker shop ourselves and just get a sticker made? I mean would the admin be mad about taking the sticker design I wouldn't want anyone to get in any legal trouble i'm sure we all love this group just really wanted a sticker to show support. any help>?

·
Administrator
220 Posts
Your best bet would probably be to use the Contact Us link, and ask if you can use the logo. No doubt, the logo is owned by Vertical Scope, and they'd have to ok its' use by others.

·
Registered
19 Posts
its a real bummer that they don't do it anymore but could there be anyway we could go to a sticker shop ourselves and just get a sticker made? I mean would the admin be mad about taking the sticker design I wouldn't want anyone to get in any legal trouble i'm sure we all love this group just really wanted a sticker to show support. any help>?
Just wondering if you had contacted any admins about this. I was hoping to get a vector version of the logo as well. I have a die cut decal machine and would like to make one for my car.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,143 Posts
Just wondering if you had contacted any admins about this. I was hoping to get a vector version of the logo as well. I have a die cut decal machine and would like to make one for my car.
Literally the post right before your post is by the admin of the site lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Literally the post right before your post is by the admin of the site lol
My bad lol, I must have overlooked it. I'll see about message the admins now.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,143 Posts
Dude, I was definitely happy to be your friend because I see you all over this site, but now I see your true colors are out....Being a Detroit fan means that I can't like you until the Pens are out of the playoffs lol
I laughed out loud because at first I thought you said that because of something I said and I got a little concerned then I realized why you said it :lol: :lol:

Don't worry, still the same brian60, but a die-hard Pens fan who keeps it on the DL until playoffs :cool:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Dude, I was definitely happy to be your friend because I see you all over this site, but now I see your true colors are out....Being a Detroit fan means that I can't like you until the Pens are out of the playoffs lol
I laughed out loud because at first I thought you said that because of something I said and I got a little concerned then I realized why you said it :lol: :lol:

Don't worry, still the same brian60, but a die-hard Pens fan who keeps it on the DL until playoffs :cool:

Shots Fired!!!!

Reactions: Ginger_snaps4

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,143 Posts
Rough game 3 last night, huh? Lol
Yes. I turned on the TV at 8:17pm and 10 seconds later (the channel description hadn't even disappeared yet on the bottom from changing the channel) they scored #1. Then I watched us look pretty dominant for like 6 minutes and my best friend called me and said he was outside..so I went out for like 5 or 6 minutes to see his new CBR600 and come back in and it was 4-0...I could have put the couch through the TV I was so mad. I turned it off

521 - 540 of 549 Posts