Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 549 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are now the decals going out!

Actual Size: 1.5" x 7"​

I'd like to present to you our first decal design for FocusST.org! If you've been debating on what your first modification will be, we have the answer. Install the FocusST.org decal on the windshield for a quick and easy visual appearance upgrade :) It's sure to be a hit with the ladies (or guys) and I've been told it could even give you a slight increase in performance. We should have these in hand by the end of next week and it will be available to all FocusST.org members for FREE!. We can't speed up Focus ST deliveries but at least you can have your first bolt/stick on mod ready to go! If your interested, follow this link to enter your mailing address: http://www.focusst.org/forum/forms.php?do=form&fid=1

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR NAME & ADDRESS IS FORMATTED CORRECTLY HOW IT SHOULD APPEAR ON AN ENVELOPE

·
Super Moderator
6,585 Posts
Sweet, but not willing to give up personal info on line. Trust issues maybe...or might just be that I am paranoid!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no worries, I can certainly understand that! If you change your mind or want to send your info by phone or email.. Just let me know.

Sweet, but not willing to give up personal info on line. Trust issues maybe...or might just be that I am paranoid!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Looks cool, why did the main page say FREE sticker click here? I clicked and this thread opened.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We've been working on our 2nd official decal for FocusST.org. This new design is more basic without all the flare and will be much smaller. These should be in hand sometime next week.

focus-st-sticker2.png

Let us know what you think!

1 - 20 of 549 Posts