Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Seriously considering swapping my 2013 ST3 for MK2 RS. Now question, is it worth it? I'm pretty sure im not going to fet such luxurious interior and all... but that 5 pot engine producing 305HP is a big temptation... lemme know what u think!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I always thought the MK2 RS in green was a killer car. Great sounding engine, good looks. Super rare, lots of potential.
But you'd be trading in for something that is quite a bit older, less refined and probably less practical.

Cool as all hell though.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
2.5 liter plus revoknuckle. Assuming condition and mileage are reasonable I would do it. There are also way fewer of them on the roads which is a nice to have in my book.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I always thought the MK2 RS in green was a killer car. Great sounding engine, good looks. Super rare, lots of potential.
But you'd be trading in for something that is quite a bit older, less refined and probably less practical.

Cool as all hell though.
Yeah that 5-pot sounds like a dream! Specially if u change the exhaust :) that's my only concern! That the car won't be as good as my MK3. On the other hand the car seems to keep its value pretty well! Same for MK1 RS (which I wouldn't even consider)

·
Registered
165 Posts
If I were you, I would take the mk3 if it's going to be a daily driver. If you just want an autoX or track toy, definitely the MK2 RS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts