Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SEE OUR ONLINE STORE FOR ALL THE PRODUCTS OFFERED!
Click these links below to get pricing and order!
Focus ST Parts

Konis are available ready to order.
http://www.crossoverauto.com/crossovershop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_582_588&products_id=3825

If you haven't heard, Koni has released a part # for the 2013 Focus ST.

If you have lowering springs, you can match your struts and shocks with 5 way adjustable Koni yellows.

CrossoverAuto.com - Crossover Auto Performance
Shop online 24/7 for the latest and newest parts available for your Ford Focus ST
We have options for every setup whether it's for replacement street use to track/race.
To contact us regarding pricing or stock checks PM us here or reach us on our site store
www.crossoverauto.com
Great prices, fast shipping, excellent service.
We welcome international orders.

We're social. Connect with us on our pages!

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
I'm guessing these can only be adjusted off the car?
Only the old style was this way. The Mk1 Focus offerings the fronts were always adjustable on-car and the new-style rear shocks could be adjusted from inside the hatch. The old rears required you to unbolt from the knuckle, compress fully, and turn.

What about the non-adjustable koni orange str.t shock, any plans for those?
Don't bother. They're CRAP.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I used to have the Koni reds on my Mustang and they were awesome.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Str.t was actually very nice and affordable. Had them on my stang with FRPP and it was an awesome combo. I might have to really consider some yellows for the ST however.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yeah, I actually liked the oranges. They're basically the yellows set to the softest setting. Plus, I got a set for my mustang for like 300 bucks! I'm sure I'll get these yellows in the near future.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Ah, 5 damping/rebound position or detents.

Totally different than 5 way, which to me means, 5 adjustable parameters. Like say for example double adjustable konis, where you can adjust for damping and compression independently - that is "2 -way".

I prefer old koni way of counting 1/4 turns to dial in your suspension.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.