Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You all read the title, little did we know we’ve been ridding JDM.

This poor car is absolutely trashed imo, but they say small cosmetic issues. Opinions? The missing fog light/bumper chunks depress me.

They’re asking $7,500 but I’m thinking about offering like $3.50, maybe put it in the hands of someone who will actually care. 🥲 yes I meant $3.50.
oh, and of course it’s salvaged

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,885 Posts
Is it JDM or EU? Look at that EU front grill insert. Good lord what curb has that front end not touched?!?

Reactions: Little_Monster

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
3,979 Posts
Some people just destroy everything they touch.

·
Registered
2015 Ford Focus ST
473 Posts
Why don't people spend time and wash/detail their car when trying to sell.
Crazy.

Reactions: W4R

·
Registered
2015 Ford Focus ST
473 Posts
I think needing a wash and detail are the least of that car's issues... 😬
It's true but make the effort at least

·
Registered
2016 ST1, FBO, GTX2867R Gen2 .64-AR, Spec stage 2 clutch, Quaife LSD, Fortune Auto 500 coil-overs.
328 Posts
I think you'd be better off making a donation of 3.50 towards some psychiatric care for this individual.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
If they washed it perhaps it would fall apart or show more damage? i mean they used mud to build houses at one point in time and still do in some parts of the world so i guess it acts a type of JB weld!!

I think this car may have belonged to one of the Rainbow Rangers..

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is it JDM or EU? Look at that EU front grill insert. Good lord what curb has that front end not touched?!?
Good idea I was too busy looking at the destruction I didn’t notice. Maybe in the wreck they needed a new grill and the EU style was he cheapest on eBay or something?

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
It’s 2021 maybe it identifies as a JDM...hell i identity as a mechanic abs we all know how that’s working out for me

·
Registered
5 Posts
I like that the seller describes it as used (normal wear), maybe by demo derby standards.... Anyone in CA familiar with salvage title vehicles? Do they have to at least go through an inspection process before being put back on the road?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts