Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Vendor
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Focus ST Footwell LED Kit! RGB Multicolor & Single Color Options! Everything Included

Focus ST Footwell LED Kit

Looking to add a custom touch to your Focus ST's interior? Our Footwell LEDs are the way to do it! By adding bright LED strips under your dash, you can add a lot to the look of your Focus ST.

Diode Dynamics has been producing and designing easy-to-install LED kits for nearly a decade, and this kit is no exception. We designed new LED strips to be used in this kit, which are highly flexible, IP67 waterproof, and long-lasting. This kit also features our RGB Multicolor products, which can even be controlled with a Smartphone! You can change the color to fit your mood or match your factory paint color!

Included in the kit:
  • 2 (two) 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and IP67 waterproof)
  • Wiring harness for easy installation
  • 2 (two) quick-splices for installation
  • LED Toggle switch in your choice of LED color
  • RGB Controller Box with RF sensor and 4 outputs
  • Remote Control (choose RF, or upgrade to Bluetooth or WiFi)
  • 4 (four) zip-ties and 3M outdoor adhesive pads for mounting strips
  • Three-year Diode Dynamics worry-free limited warranty
  • 30-day satisfaction guarantee
Also included with rear footwell option:

• 2 (two) additional 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and waterproof)
  • 2 (two) 3-meter (ten-foot) extension wires
  • Additional zip-ties and adhesive pads

Any questions email us at [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Does the St not already have foot well lights? Or is that just the st3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
The st3 has it when I "built" my st2 online it had an option for it but when I tried to order it at the dealer they showed me it was only available with st3 so I'm not really sure

·
Vendor
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Focus ST also uses a 194-sized bulb for the factory footwell location:

The Single & RGB Multicolor Footwell kits are a universal add on

Nick C.

·
Registered
619 Posts
So I bought new bulbs to go into the footwell area but I have no idea how to remove the light bulb...haha

·
Registered
489 Posts
Do these have a dimming function? They look pretty cool either way. Ambient lighting is one of the features of the ST3 that I kinda wish I could have gotten on my ST1.

·
Vendor
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do these have a dimming function? They look pretty cool either way. Ambient lighting is one of the features of the ST3 that I kinda wish I could have gotten on my ST1.
Absolutely, and several programmable modes as well

They can also be wired to turn on/off with the map lights

Nick C.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Would it be possible to splice in 5 single LED's for the doors and the cupholder to mimic the ST3 MyColor package? If so, what would you suggest parts wise to do this? Please note: Electrical Moron here- You cant be to simple with your reply. Thanks!

·
Vendor
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Would it be possible to splice in 5 single LED's for the doors and the cupholder to mimic the ST3 MyColor package? If so, what would you suggest parts wise to do this? Please note: Electrical Moron here- You cant be to simple with your reply. Thanks!
It would be possible to add LEDs and control them with the MyColor package, but it's definitely not a straightforward install. We have plenty of professional installers if that's something you are looking to have done

Nick C.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts