Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has a Ford Focus st with COBB. What speed do you have lunch control on? I have 2500rpm. But even though I have good goodyear tires, and they are dry outside. I'm spinning. What speed do you have for the best start?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

·
Registered
331 Posts
It is a ST. You will always spin em. You can not expect perfect traction out of these cars in any way, shape, or form.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Has a Ford Focus st with COBB. What speed do you have lunch control on? I have 2500rpm. But even though I have good goodyear tires, and they are dry outside. I'm spinning. What speed do you have for the best start?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
You will always spin if you floor it. Modulate the throttle and possibly get better tires, plus Rear Motor Mount (RMM) upgrade and front traction bar will help. Plus if you get the traction control from Stratified Tuning (optional with their flash tunes) it helps A LOT more than the stock traction control.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
DAMNIT... you have me (a fat guy) craving lunch at 8am now.
Hell, I'm an ectomorphic 170lb guy and I'm craving lunch too (9am here) so don't feel bad. LMAO

·
Registered
195 Posts
Guys, what if the OP meant Lunch control, and that COBB meant Corn on the cob...

He could seriously need our help.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Guys, what if the OP meant Lunch control, and that COBB meant Corn on the cob...

We are letting him down! He needs to respond!

·
Registered
530 Posts

Dude just wants to eat corn during a spin class during lunch time while watching his ST with goodyear tires

1 - 20 of 34 Posts