Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been working on developing a lot of parts. We have a lot of parts under the Elliott Specialized Performance brand, that will be coming out in the next few months. We are looking into developing a Focus ST carbon fiber engine cover. Here’s a sample of it, how does everyone feel about it. Do you like it, do you hate it? All comments are appreciated

Attachments

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
We have been working on developing a lot of parts. We have a lot of parts under the Elliott Specialized Performance brand, that will be coming out in the next few months. We are looking into developing a Focus ST carbon fiber engine cover. Here’s a sample of it, how does everyone feel about it. Do you like it, do you hate it? All comments are appreciated

I like it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Itd be nice if you beat other manufacturers prices that make similar products by more then a few bucks. But I will say it looks nice, can I throw an idea out there for a part, that I would love to have for an under the hood piece to finish a complete under the hood carbon fiber look....a radiator shroud cover or whatever its called. The big black plastic piece where the hood latch is located. Another company used to make them but then stopped after the ST had been out for a year or two. I for one would be a buyer of a few of your carbon fiber parts for the ST, 2018 model here. A front lip of CF at a reasonable price would be nice.

·
Registered
304 Posts
looks good. i would be interested to see interior components in CF as well.

Reactions: beretta96

·
Registered
9 Posts
Itd be nice if you beat other manufacturers prices that make similar products by more then a few bucks. But I will say it looks nice, can I throw an idea out there for a part, that I would love to have for an under the hood piece to finish a complete under the hood carbon fiber look....a radiator shroud cover or whatever its called. The big black plastic piece where the hood latch is located. Another company used to make them but then stopped after the ST had been out for a year or two. I for one would be a buyer of a few of your carbon fiber parts for the ST, 2018 model here. A front lip of CF at a reasonable price would be nice.
Ditto to the rad cover,

·
Registered
781 Posts
Looks pretty nice! Maybe a group buy to kick it off?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts