Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been checking the forum out for a little bit now, ordered my car back on August 11th, been waiting impatiently for Delivery.

Does anybody know what the build time is like for an ST? (I think it's an ST3 without a Sunroof, not super clear on the differences) I got the VIN number today.
The status is:
Primary: Order Processing
Secondary: Scheduled to Day (2016-11-01)
Status Date/Time: Sep-08-2016

It's being build in Michigan, and has to be delivered to Toronto. The Dealership says they don't know when it will done, just wondering if anybody has any idea based on experience how long the build time is? I'm guessing delivery time is 2 days max. It's just a 4 hour drive.

Also, has anybody done the ST driving school in Utah that you get for free with a purchase? I'm seriously considering the trip to do it.

· Registered
43 Posts
ok so i ordered on 6/27 and my build "blend" date is 10/20. 2016 st3 rado wheels and sunroof in MM. it ws supposed to be built on 9/05 then got moved to 9/27 then to 10/20 with and estimated dealer delivery of 11/13. However we did not expect for this to get pushed back to november so I might need to take delivery of a red st3 with sunroof and premium wheels at a dealer close by. My ordering dealer is trying to see if they can arrange something for me as I need a good DD for work.

As for STOA I am definitely taking the road trip out from MA to attend!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.