Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
I guess we're going to have to pick it back up!!!! Stay tuned.
Hi Dan,

It's me, Mike. We are talking on email...
Bumping as you are well aware of my braking issues, and came here looking to see if anyone managed to fab up a solution for the 15+ Focus.
I don't even care if I have to drill out my bezel, I just want to be able to cool my brakes.

I also understand that I need to look into my technique, but I am not sure exactly how to do that...Seeing as my issues just get worse the faster I go (laptimes).

Mike

·
Vendor
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hi Dan,

Bumping as you are well aware of my braking issues, and came here looking to see if anyone managed to fab up a solution for the 15+ Focus.
I don't even care if I have to drill out my bezel, I just want to be able to cool my brakes.

I also understand that I need to look into my technique, but I am not sure exactly how to do that...Seeing as my issues just get worse the faster I go (laptimes).

Mike
Hey Mike,

I know someone did retrofit a 2015 with our 2014 kit and came up with a solution for the inlets. I am not sure if he is a forum member, I do have his email though. He is based out of Germany I believe on a military base, I will try to contact him for you.

Best,

D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi Dan,

Mike
Hey Mike - I am extremely interested in a stage 2 solution for the 15+ cars. If you hear of a solution I'd love it if you could share!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Bump for update on 2015+ stage 2 kit

21 - 26 of 26 Posts