Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all
I am from Romania and new on forum.
I have a ST 2016 race red and i want to upgrade with a short shifter from forge.
I want your advice if someoane has it.
In Romania is hard to find parts and there is a dealer who can bring parts from forge.
Please help me.
Thks

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G928F folosind Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I have not heard of this short shifter. Being part of the EU can you easily/cheaply order from a British company like mountune or another european company? I thought a big part of the EU was easy and cheap trade.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Mountune is the only non-U.S. company i know to be honest. That's why I mentioned them, and they are known for good quality, but not the cheapest prices. I went with an American company boomba racing. Hopefully some more of the Europeans on here will chime in. I know i have seen some from Sweden and other countries around here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A did a simulatio on Montune site and will cost me 200£.
The one from forge will cost 100€ from the dealer here in Romania.This dealer is the one who helped me with the blowoff from turbosmart.
I don't now what to do...

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G928F folosind Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
if it is half the price and your dealer is a good guy, trust him and go with the product he recommends. I don't know all the brands over in europe and so am not the best person for this. I was really hoping some of the other Europeans would chime in, I know they are on here!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.