Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I m looking to buy a 2015 focus st with 95000 miles its been in a accident but the owner told me he got everything right and the car runs fine

Is it a reliable car
Can i get cheap parts
Does it fit the same parts as a base focus
Overall reliability for daily driving in city
Common problem i shuld look for

Can i get a review on the basis of those

·
Super Moderator
2,732 Posts
Is it a reliable car Yes if well maintained
Can i get cheap parts depends on your definition of cheap, cheap stuff is usually junk
Does it fit the same parts as a base focus for the most part no
Overall reliability for daily driving in city yes
Common problem i shuld look for purge valve, coolant leaks at firewall connections

·
Registered
370 Posts
I m looking to buy a 2015 focus st with 95000 miles its been in a accident but the owner told me he got everything right and the car runs fine

Can i get a review on the basis of those

Is it a reliable car. "he got everything right and the car runs fine" Great, this is answered right here. ;)
Can i get cheap parts. What do you mean by cheap? Like $0.99 store cheap or as a comparison to a BMW?
Does it fit the same parts as a base focus. YES and NO.
Overall reliability for daily driving in city. This is more of a how you drive, rather than a where you drive thing.
Common problem i shuld look for. Yes, you will want to mod. once you have the car. This website is kind of like a support group for that sort of thing.

·
Registered
2018 ST1 Magnetic Gray
829 Posts
You should investigate a little bit more about that “accident “ take the car to a shop to review the repairs done to it. It will be a temporary “fine” or a more permanent one. It can bite you back later.

Reactions: xTheMan42

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was the accident

And is it cheap like compared to a camry or corolla

I have a honda civic 2010 euro type r m going to buy this instead of honda as honda parts r quite expensive the clutch plate is for 1300 dhs thats like 400 dollars

And can you please list out thngs tht are same as focus base model some of them like suspension parts drive train parts etcs

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where i drive is all good roads the temperature is high in summer like so high than the roads r paved but in hosuing area they r bad with bumps and i drive with real care. There is no rusting here in UAE as its a dry country and i need to accelerate and stop so mny tyms as its filled with junctions no uphill or downhill mybe 2 or 3 tyms a year on mountains and parts alot of focus parts available oem parts from cars that are been in accident or from salvage cars second hand oem parts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts