Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure you guys have something up your sleeve for the Focus RS. Do you think it may be possible to have the equivalent of the MP275 package ready for order and delivery by the time the RS is delivered? Like an MP375 package or something? :big smile:

·
Super Moderator
6,587 Posts
I'm sure you guys have something up your sleeve for the Focus RS. Do you think it may be possible to have the equivalent of the MP275 package ready for order and delivery by the time the RS is delivered? Like an MP375 package or something? :big smile:
I think they would actually need an RS in order to make parts for one...

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I think they would actually need an RS in order to make parts for one...
They are already making at least one part for the RS that I know of. :saint:

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seeing as it's mountune and their long history with Ford / Ford Performance, it wouldn't surprise me if they had access to one, or the specs they need to make parts for one..

·
Super Moderator
6,587 Posts
They are already making at least one part for the RS that I know of. :saint:
I imagine that some parts will be interchangeable.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Nice. Ideally if I can get my hands on an RS I will drive it off the lot with a mountune package and never experience it stock lol.
Wouldn't it be better to experience it stock to appreciate the add-ons more? Waiting for the Mountune package for install will most likely extend your wait on the RS. You're right though, ideally that would be the best scenario. I would do the same.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wouldn't it be better to experience it stock to appreciate the add-ons more? Waiting for the Mountune package for install will most likely extend your wait on the RS. You're right though, ideally that would be the best scenario. I would do the same.
Meh. After adding the MP275 package to the ST along with all the other stuff it sorta made me angry that it was so butchered from the factory. I doubt they will have a performance pack available by the time the RS is released, and I won't wait to buy the RS just for that, but if I can line the two up that's what I'll do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts