Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a 2016 ST and a buddy with a 2016 RS and we were interested in swapping taillights between our cars. Just wanted to see if I could find someone who's actually done the swap before so I know what I'm dealing with, whether it's doing some electrical work or reprogramming the computer to work with the running lights. I know the lights will fit just need to figure out what else I'd need to do to make them work properly. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Id just spend the 2 minutes to pull one of each cars lights out and look at the harness and see if there is even any differences, it very well might just be plug and play.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
you would literally find the answer out faster than waiting for the one guy (if any yet) that has done it to read and respond to this message.

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
you would literally find the answer out faster than waiting for the one guy (if any yet) that has done it to read and respond to this message.
But no... That makes too much sense...lol. Can someone try it and tell me so I don't have to put forth effort...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts