Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 656 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F/G RS style hoods are in the works from Rebel Devil Customs, and should have the first one in house by March 1st time frame. They will be direct bolt on and go, all you will need to do is paint them. Carbon Fiber to come later. Also RS style rear wings coming soon also. will be in the works by March to be complete by April or May.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The first hood for test fitting should be in house by March 1st. once all test fitting is done (prob within a week of receipt) Pics, pricing and availability will be posted also.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Is there a rear diffuser in the future?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure yet, but we are selling the Zetec S Kit all together or separately :fordsmilie:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Definetely interested. It would be nice if they cane painted though.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Any pics of the hood and spoiler?

I know how they look on the previous car, but what do they look like on this generation?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Whats the average cost to get the hood painted ( insert factory color here). That sounds expensive , i mean "factory anything " is expensive . Just a guess but i imagine the hood itself will be 600-700 bucks alone...Just my thoughts
Depending on who you know and where you go, I would figure about $400. I know the guy that I use paints the hood and the tops of the fenders to ensure no transition of color can be seen in that plane of view.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Whats the average cost to get the hood painted ( insert factory color here). That sounds expensive , i mean "factory anything " is expensive . Just a guess but i imagine the hood itself will be 600-700 bucks alone...Just my thoughts
We will paint the hoods, but don't want to ship them Painted, with possbility of Damage in shipment.

Definetely interested. It would be nice if they cane painted though.
see above post lol

Depending on who you know and where you go, I would figure about $400. I know the guy that I use paints the hood and the tops of the fenders to ensure no transition of color can be seen in that plane of view.
best way to do it.

Any pics of the hood and spoiler?

I know how they look on the previous car, but what do they look like on this generation?
Pix of the Hood should be ready by March 1 or so, when we get the 1st one in house.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
So if I drive my car across the country you will paint it...

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Hmm, road trip lol

1 - 20 of 656 Posts