Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we have some folks from Europe on this site. Anyone else attending the RS/ST meet at the Nurburgring on the 8th of July? It'd be awesome to convoy from Stuttgart with some folks..... I'm going anyways.
16195227_1215324361882074_5726097491417098953_n.jpg

·
Registered
305 Posts
what time! ill be in Ktown

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it starts around 1300. If you look up ST Treffen on facebook, it gives the hours and map of parking.

·
Registered
326 Posts
My ST is in the US but I am here in Germany until September! Might be fun to go.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is the translation of what has been posted:

The meeting will take place on 08.07.2017 in the parking lot B7. This is located directly at the Dunlop sweep of the Grand Prix course.
In the parking lot the vehicles are trained by the Nürburgring.
Above the parking lot is the Event Center of the campsite where we have the dealer mile and our team tent. The raffle and prize money will also take place there.
This is also where our caterer, the ice cream truck and the sunflower e.V. will place. The drinks are served by the team of the campsite.
If you drive into the square, you have to pay the entry fee for the car park at the Nürburgring cash desk.
Behind us received our ladies who are you to hold an additional 5 €. There you will be provided with all the information.
In order to leave the place during the meeting and start again, it is necessary that you stick our sticker to the side window.
Since we are directly at the campsite there is of course the possibility of camping.
If you want to take advantage of this, you can report it here:
Http://www.camping-am-nuerburgring.de/
Camping GmbH at the Nurburgring
Circle road 72
53520 Müllenbach
Tel: +49 2692 224
Fax: +49 2692 1020
Mail: [email protected]@nuerburgring.de

The team will keep you up to date on what's new to the meeting.
Flow chart
10:00 - inlet on the court
12:00 - selling raffle tickets, energy drinks, RST cups
1pm - Show & Shine Contest (Jury)
Show & Shine Contest
Longest journey
Show & Shine Contest:
Here are the modalities of the Show & Shine contest:
Anyone who wishes to have their Focus RS or ST evaluated can register with the Infostand by 12.45 pm and enter it on the list (with name, vehicle type, license plate and hand number). From 1 pm onwards, each vehicle will be examined by the jury on a fixed part of the site for about 5 minutes.
Others:
Grilling is due to fire danger is not allowed.

Address for Navi: 53520 Müllenbach, Circle 72, parking B7

1 - 6 of 6 Posts