Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gone from the factory to the
Ebc yellow then to Ebc yellow with ATF 200 ss lines clutch and brakes all around .Now I am stepping up again . I have gone all in on rs brakes all around with yellow ebc with goodridge brake lines and castrol fluid . The focus rs shop has been amazing Ryan is awesome his communication and effort has been top notch . Cant wait to see the windsheild when I push the peddle . Anyone else running rs set ups ?

Attachments

·
Registered
783 Posts
RS brembos in front, frankenbrakes in back with RS discs. Carbotech pads, TCE SS lines. Don’t hit that pedal too hard. Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Cant wait to see the windsheild when I push the peddle . ?
You realize that your brakes have very little to do with that ^^^ ? :p
Any modern car, can lock up the wheels. From your base Toyota corolla, Honda civic, focus SE, or ST.

But tires. Great tires actually do the stopping of your car. Let me repeat, tires stop your car, not brakes.

What your brake kit WILL do for you though, is under repeated braking, be able to hold up to the heat, that a smaller rotor cannot handle. When you're heading down a straight after a few laps, and you need to go from 115MPH to 35MPH for a 90 deg turn, or a hairpin; you want to make sure your brakes don't fade on you.

Have fun.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fully completed the rs all around with help of mazda 5 brackets . Well worth the money car sits on braking . It's amazing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts