Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I decided to order the RS intake box, I like the OEM :ford: look and had been thinking about opening up the sound. I wanted something a little louder but not too loud. I thought about making an install video but it's really 4 bolts off, replace filter, and 4 bolts on. The only way it could be easier is if it was a single latch. I realize there are no performance gains but I'm trying not to tinker with the DD.

The outside the car vid you can't tell much of a difference, I used a Hero 4 Silver with the open back.

Reactions: lx_2nv

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well I decided to order the RS intake box, I like the OEM :ford: look and had been thinking about opening up the sound. I wanted something a little louder but not too loud. I thought about making an install video but it's really 4 bolts off, replace filter, and 4 bolts on. The only way it could be easier is if it was a single latch. I realize there are no performance gains but I'm trying not to tinker with the DD.

The outside the car vid you can't tell much of a difference, I used a Hero 4 Silver with the open back.
Was that the air cleaner lid for the Focus RS & Mountune filter or the air cleaner lid & intake tube for the Focus RS. Could you post some pictures also. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was just the lid of the RS intake box and Mountune Air Filter, nothing else. I'll try to get some pics up tonight.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts

Looks like you're running your car with the garage closed, not going to say that's dumb, but... You know. Be careful man. Airbox looks good though, plan on doing this myself at some point

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess it does look that way, the door was open. 2 car garage with two doors. The one directly behind the car was open allowing the carbon monoxide fresh air.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts