Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Focus RS Diffuser and exhaust on 2016 st

6K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  casebeezy 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about doing the dual exit rs exhaust setup and I realize I would need the rs style rear to do this. I'm not sure what exactly I need or where to get it however. Do I just need an RS diffuser or do I need the whole rear bumper cover? And where would I be able to find these parts. Haven't been able to find anything in my searches.

#3 ·
I believe you have to purchase the complete RS bumper and Diffuser. The bumper is slightly different than the Focus bumper and ST bumper. It can be done though but for a high cost. You can purchase it through your dealer or talk to a body shop and see if they can get you a cheaper price on the piece. My friends body shop gets up to 30% off at dealers when he buys body parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
The RS rear bumper and valance would be around $800 for just those two parts. I didn't look to see if the reinforcement or other inner parts were the same or not.

#6 ·
There's also a core charge that would not be refunded because it has to be like-for-like. They may be also giving you a discount. I was quoting MSRP.

#8 ·
i could have sworn the bumper was one piece with the diffuser, unlike doing a lower valence swap on the 15+ rear bumpers. Thats if I remember correctly last time I looked at one at the dealership, so the entire bumper would need to be changed, also the RS exhaust routes differently so you'd have to have a custom exhaust made.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.