Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy an MK3 RS air box or just the lid of the airbox. Also, if anyone has the ST insert for the RS air box I am looking for that as well.

·
Registered
17 Posts
use the search box or for sale section...also i found my RS airbox online for like $50...maybe an RS guy/girl has one they will part with....also i saw a guy on facebook advertise the insert for the RS airbox but you'll have to cut out the RS grill 1st...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Just bought mine from EBAY for 77 new oem. Not sure if its an RS community thing but they seem to give you some shade if you ask. lol

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Just bought mine from EBAY for 77 new oem. Not sure if its an RS community thing but they seem to give you some shade if you ask. lol
If a Focus SE owner asked you for one of your ST logos I'm sure you would be like "ehhh" hahaha having the little brother copy your style isn't fun. They probably see it as though they worked hard for their RS and don't want people flashing their logo around

·
Registered
312 Posts
If a Focus SE owner asked you for one of your ST logos I'm sure you would be like "ehhh" hahaha having the little brother copy your style isn't fun. They probably see it as though they worked hard for their RS and don't want people flashing their logo around
I would say yea how much you want to buy my badge for lol. At least with the air box its somewhat hidden and its to save a buck. At least for me it is. I am doing this for money and not flashing it off. But I understand where your coming from. I would laugh if an SE owner came to me.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
I would say yea how much you want to buy my badge for lol. At least with the air box its somewhat hidden and its to save a buck. At least for me it is. I am doing this for money and not flashing it off. But I understand where your coming from. I would laugh if an SE owner came to me.
That said, I get pissed every time I see the dude with the dog turd looking Ford FUSION (2010 SE) in my local town with blacked out (spray painted himself) everything and a black freaking ST badge with HUGE chrome exhaust tips and stupid loud exhaust to boot. Like, why?.

·
Registered
312 Posts
That said, I get pissed every time I see the dude with the dog turd looking Ford FUSION (2010 SE) in my local town with blacked out (spray painted himself) everything and a black freaking ST badge with HUGE chrome exhaust tips and stupid loud exhaust to boot. Like, why?.
Nah I hear ya haha we have someone with an se that has the chrome taillights and exhaust. I will have to check once more to see if he slapped the ST badge on there haha. Oh you ever see the focus SE that's a fake Shelby ST?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Some dude had a white SE with some Dukey SE rims and he had the "Shelby" edition. I had to do a triple take, take a picture, and do a triple take on the picture haha

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Nah I hear ya haha we have someone with an se that has the chrome taillights and exhaust. I will have to check once more to see if he slapped the ST badge on there haha. Oh you ever see the focus SE that's a fake Shelby ST?
Some dude had a white SE with some Dukey SE rims and he had the "Shelby" edition. I had to do a triple take, take a picture, and do a triple take on the picture haha
Yeah hahahah I've seen images of it. Dear lord. If that DID exist I would still probably hate it.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
See this doesn't count :lol: just like the dude who was at FocusFest with a ~2003 Focus Hatch with one of our motors in it modded out.
I know I was kidding lol. That car has so much money in it, it's ridiculous. I cant believe the RS guys are like that. Well I guess if I spent that much money I wouldn't want to accept the fact the RS is a AWD ST with a Mustang motor either

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
I know I was kidding lol. That car has so much money in it, it's ridiculous. I cant believe the RS guys are like that. Well I guess if I spent that much money I wouldn't want to accept the fact the RS is a AWD ST with a Mustang motor either
Don't forget the drift mode button lmao

·
Registered
95 Posts
If it's any conciliation I wouldn't mind if an ST rocked RS badges or the RS wing. It's flattering imo. Seeing as a lot of us RS guys came from an ST. Just as long as it's tasteful mods and not some ricer with a focus se trying to race everyone with the base NA 2.0 motor lol. Is everyone really going crazy for the RS air box lids?? I took mine off the day I got my RS and slapped a K&N filter in there. I run it without the lid to hear more turbo wooshing noises!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts