Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Do You Plan On Attending Focus Rising June 6-8, 2014?

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If your going, vote in the poll. This will help me compile a list of members that are attending this year.

Come on out and represent the ST. Last year we had 20 ST owners attend the event. This year I'd like to see 50!

Info on the event: http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
gah! why do i have to move away from all the hubs for focus owners. left detroit and philly to come out to phoenix :furious:
In 2012 we had someone drive from SoCal and another one drive out from Phoenix as well. It's never too far if you convince yourself it isn't. ;)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I didn't vote yet but I'm planning on attending if I don't go to Texas that week. Do we have to purchase tickets in advance? I may not know until last minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You don't have to purchase tickets in advance but it's more of an expense and bother if you don't.

·
Banned
246 Posts
The beauty of buying them in advance--they call it "Gate-N-Go"--is that you can esentially pull into the fairgrounds and be parked in your spot on the showfield almost immediately. No waiting in line to register. Plus, if tou register early, it saves you some cash (10 bucks, I think)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Gate and go is a great convenience. As noted makes entering the fairgrounds so much easier.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Sounds good. If they're not too expensive I'll buy then now and hope I can make it.

Are you in GNocide? Looks like we have some work to do to fit in with the show cars.... Since all the good stuff is hidden in my car :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts