Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are in complete agreement on this.
But, to each their own.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Haven't seen a Focus massacre like that since social media was invented. :cringe:

·
Super Moderator
8,080 Posts
Some bagged STs--I came in Second in the "big show" to one of these, I believe.
IMG_0071 by Michael Read, on Flickr
This one is Brian Crumb, he's on IG but I don't believe he's on here. Don't know the rest.

·
Super Moderator
8,080 Posts
His car is pretty nice. I'm liking his new Fusion also.

Sent from another garage.
Agreed, I'm not at all a bags guy, but he has a very clean and respectable build. I enjoy his posts on IG and yes...he Fusion Sport makes me kinda want one :lol:

·
Super Moderator
8,055 Posts
Well overall, I was not impressed much at all this year. I think there were like 4 BT ST's, including me, and only one hardcore HP build.

That dude with the Blue St that has dual projector headlights, I talked to him for quite some time, he has a lot of mods, and has a good head on his shoulders. He's developing front crash bar cover to sell. I wish him well. I should have gotten his email, lol

Also, WTH @EVH you didn't snap pics of Sam's car with the carbon fiber fenders? He was a 630-ish whp iirc stroker build. We chatted quite a bit!! also @mike-st2 did his LSD install. Of course it was great catching up with Mike, still a really chill, good guy to chat with.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TOO...MANY...CARS!!! I couldn't even begin to get them all.
It was my first time out with my new DSLR, still trying to figure things out with it.
I was pretty sure that the bagged PB was Brian Crumb's; I think it had a wrap on it last year.
Regarding things non-Focus-related:
The little red F100 in Gateway Classic Mustang's tent was pretty bad-ass. I did get some pics of that before they put it back in their rig on Sunday.
Also, the Torino that Rad Rides by Troy did in the Invitational display was just incredible. That's one of George Poteet's cars.

·
Super Moderator
8,080 Posts
TOO...MANY...CARS!!! I couldn't even begin to get them all.
It was my first time out with my new DSLR, still trying to figure things out with it.
I was pretty sure that the bagged PB was Brian Crumb's; I think it had a wrap on it last year.
Regarding things non-Focus-related:
The little red F100 in Gateway Classic Mustang's tent was pretty bad-ass. I did get some pics of that before they put it back in their rig on Sunday.
Also, the Torino that Rad Rides by Troy did in the Invitational display was just incredible. That's one of George Poteet's cars.
I'm sad I didn't get to see the GT tbh...rip.

The black bagged car is @ST_Ferg on instagram. Brian's bagged ST is super clean
Ah I guess I did know that was Ferg also...those damn black STs there are so many I forget whose is whose unless they have red mustaches on them :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
8,080 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm sad I didn't get to see the GT tbh...rip.

Ah I guess I did know that was Ferg also...those damn black STs there are so many I forget whose is whose unless they have red mustaches on them :rolleyes:
Yes, that bagged PB ST with BC Forged Wheels is Brian's. He's a Michigan guy so I seem him around at shows. ST Ferg's was wrapped red, but he removed it recently I think. I'm a fan of Brians, but not so much Ferg's. To each their own!

·
Super Moderator
8,080 Posts
Yes, that bagged PB ST with BC Forged Wheels is Brian's. He's a Michigan guy so I seem him around at shows. ST Ferg's was wrapped red, but he removed it recently I think. I'm a fan of Brians, but not so much Ferg's. To each their own!
Agreed. Brian's I love despite the bags, Ferg I never followed on Insta...I do know of him definitely though so I'm disappointed in myself for not identifying him from the picture lmao.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts