Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
There was a guy today programming the st so u could roll up/down the windows with your fob with the car off!!! I think Adam was his name. Never heard of it...missed the guy but that it was pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using FocusSTorg

·
Registered
410 Posts
There was a guy today programming the st so u could roll up/down the windows with your fob with the car off!!! I think Adam was his name. Never heard of it...missed the guy but that it was pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using FocusSTorg
Yep, that's Adam from Capital ST Club (DC area). He's hooked up a bunch of ST'ers with that feature in the past several weeks.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Had a lot of fun today at Carlisle. Heading to find the after party..

siht daer nac uoy fi revo em lloR

·
Registered
227 Posts
50 Plus STs

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Yep, that's Adam from Capital ST Club (DC area). He's hooked up a bunch of ST'ers with that feature in the past several weeks.
Yes, he is a great guy. Met him at CJ Pony Parts and again this weekend. I was lucky enough to get him to help me out. Thanks a bunch. I have been playing with the auto roll down/up windows ever since.

Wes

·
Registered
487 Posts
Nice to meet a lot of you guys this weekend. Awesome to see so many ST guys. Wes congrats on first place. Car looked great!
IMG_7347.JPG

PS all my pictures will be uploaded tomorrow

·
Registered
748 Posts
Big shout out to Adam for hooking it up with the window mod right @tokyosmash

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yes, thanks to Adam! As Wes said, I couldn't resist the urge to play with the windows.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts