Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Will probably be leaving from south jersey ( McGuire afb ) Friday evening heading to parents in pa what time is the roll out from the hotel to the show field sat?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
198 Posts
Work hard play hard. Taking time for yourself is important

siht daer nac uoy fi revo em lloR
Yeah, I know. Work has been a little on the slow side, and it's mandatory work. I could probably say no, and then I'd end up sitting the bench until all has been forgiven. My employer is a bit of a something I'm not allowed to say here. That will hopefully be changing soon, new job on the horizon.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Im heading to NJ (to my parents house) Thursday Night from MA so its an easier ride Friday morn. Im meeting up with a buddy in Allentown PA Friday prob like 9am. I know its early but just a thought.
@brazwewn Very excited to see the car in person. The RRs will take over!
Thanks for the mention, I am really looking forward to this. It was a blast last year. I think staying in town, instead of my inlaws, will be a lot mroe fun. I am most likely driving over Thursday right after work. I plan on being there for the Applebees dinner, otherwise we could caravan.

Wes

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Nice, wish I could get out of work early.
I'm also looking forward to seeing @brazwewn car in person.

Thanks, looking forward to meeting everyone. It should be an epic turn out. I think we had around 42 ish at CJ Pony Parts. I am sure we can have atleast that many for Carlisle. This means we would double our numbers from last year. Pretty soon we will out number the older Foci drivers!

Wes

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Looks like I may not make the showfield :-(
The car just came back from getting painted a couple weeks ago..
I'm not missing out this year though.

·
Registered
252 Posts
there isnt too much going on friday right... debatting on trying to get out of work (military) for friday but figureas long as im there for sat and sun i should be good right? first time

·
Registered
451 Posts
Yeah you'll be fine. All Ford Nationals usually starts to break down at 3 or 4 on Sunday.

I'll be there, not sure about showing, I'm coming home on vacation and haven't been home since before my last deployment (it's been almost 2 years) so spending 3 days in Carlisle isn't on my to do list.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Ill be at dyno day around 12 then shenanigans Friday night. Also lets try to get a good amount of people in the caravan to the show!
What's shenanigans? Is it a local pub?

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
No lol like drinking hanging out at the hotel parking lot

Shenanigans.
a.
mischief; prankishness
b.
deceit; trickery.
Lol, ok.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Myself and a couple guys will be Rollin in tonight about 1030...stayin in mechanicsville I think. Might swing by the hotel all the ST guys are stayin at ...grab dinner somewhere too...

Sent from my iPhone using FocusSTorg

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
image-73161004.png

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Wish, I could be there but work and going to Octane Academy this coming weekend prevented me from doing this. Post plenty of photos guys/gals to taunt those of us unable to attend. Besides I didn't see any mention of free Corona Extra beers being offered!

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Wish, I could be there but work and going to Octane Academy this coming weekend prevented me from doing this. Post plenty of photos guys/gals to taunt those of us unable to attend. Besides I didn't see any mention of free Corona Extra beers being offered!
Free beers? What? Where? Will post more pics soon

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I'm here had to leave the ST home as I'm transporting for another show vehicle. Met A few folks from the Forum. Got lots of ideas for what to do to the car. Great turn out this year,

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
I'm here had to leave the ST home as I'm transporting for another show vehicle. Met A few folks from the Forum. Got lots of ideas for what to do to the car. Great turn out this year,
What's the total # of STs in attendance? If possible, a photo/s as proof.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
image-1423666452.png

21 - 40 of 49 Posts