Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody ! this will be my first post to the forum , been a long follower but never got around to actually sing up , well that is no more the case

lit'o bit of history of the car ,it started as a Red Race 2013 Focus SE yes SE , i loved driving that 2.0 NA it was fairly quick for me being a young but not so nob car guy Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Red
i got around to get a wrecked black tuxedo ST2 Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Hatchback

which i originally repaired and drove but not quite legally , it got messy when it came to title that car so i simply swapped everything into my red SE and voila ! Red Focus ST was born Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Rim

i will post periodically , i have modified this car a little bit .but now EFR turbo and 2.3 stroker kit with assist of a 4 lobe exhaust camshaft conversion to power the HPFP ( i will post more on that too) it all should net a very fun to drive car with RS like performance on a lighter package

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Auto part Motor vehicle Engine Vehicle Automotive engine part

this is how the engine sits right now , tomorow it will be completed and installed in the car .i gosh wish i stuck with 2.0 ,my car would be running now on big turbo , but hopefully the added displacment and stronger pistons are worth it

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Interesting build.
Did you keep the SE suspension, or swap to the ST's?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i swapped everything as far deep as fuel tank , complete rear suspension ,door handles to enable keyless entry , window motors , heck those cars came to a complete empty shell , that happened back in july

the car came with steeda lowering springs

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Spoke

wheels have since been replaced with these nurburgring TSW and michelin pilot super sports , the grip with the mpss is incredible

·
Registered
299 Posts
Impressive amount of work! keep posting updates. I'm sure you will gain many followers!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Auto part Engine Vehicle Automotive exterior Car

managed to get the sucker in by myself ,head went on right after with new bolts ,then timing chain ,upgraded cam for exhaust and all the timing covers , very few things are left to do including getting all the charge pipes back on and get it ready to tune

·
Registered
11 Posts
i swapped everything as far deep as fuel tank , complete rear suspension ,door handles to enable keyless entry , window motors , heck those cars came to a complete empty shell , that happened back in july

Hi !

You have enabled keyless entry!?

I long searched for do that. I have only keyless start and I want change my handles to have keyless entry.

Can you help me ? I don't found number's parts and what is needled to do enable that (other module, etc?).

Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had ST harnesses you will need all the Interior harnesses and modules to do that.

Hi !

You have enabled keyless entry!?

I long searched for do that. I have only keyless start and I want change my handles to have keyless entry.

Can you help me ? I don't found number's parts and what is needled to do enable that (other module, etc?).

Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
107 Posts
You are one ambitious person. Very impressed with the swap and build.

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
what kind of electrical problems ? mayybe i can help
Car will crank but it will not ignite. Ground wires connected, new coil packs, new spark plugs, wiring harness was not touched after the block was lifted out. New crank shaft sensor should be here in a few days. Betting on that might be the problem, since I used the old sensor. Everything has been checked/aligned properly. However the car sat for six months with out starting, also new battery. All fuses under the hood and under the glove compart. are green to go.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts