Ford Focus ST Forum banner

2021 - 2027 of 2027 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,576 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did your ELM come with a switch? Using forscan, a couple times that I got an error, I would flip the switch on my ELM, retry and it would go.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I have a OBDlink MX+ bluetooth adapter. I used the Forscan program on my 13 ST2 and unlocked global windows down with the key fob. Windows will not go back up with the fob unfortunately. I also lost my horn function for some reason. Anyone else have this experience? I tried to use Focccus but could not figure out how to connect to the OBDLINK MX+. Any help here? I have tried reflashing the settings.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Well, found out the feature would not activate properly in Forscan. Had to use Focccus to activate global windows up and down. Used an elm cable.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Can anyone else confirm that focccus is no longer available for download? When i click the "download now" link it takes me to an unrelated website. Forscan isnt getting me what I'm trying to accomplish (enabling DDS tpms).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I tried looking around for information regarding an error I receive when I try to read the BCM in focccus, I have 2016 Ford Focus Titanium and I'm located in Canada.When I try to read the BCM I get an error stating that it is unable to read the ECU. I bought a VINT-TT55502 modified OBD2 reader off of Amazon. I also tried to use it with Forscan and I get the same error. I did read that if a fuse is blown it might cause a problem, so Ill check to see if that's the case.

Thanks!

2021 - 2027 of 2027 Posts