Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone around this weekend that might be able to help install a FMIC :) If i can use your driveway/jackstands, ill provide beer and entertaining conversation

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I wish I was closer, i would assist you. Free beer and conversation that's a win win. If there are any facebook geouos and in your area that's where I would check

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish I was closer, i would assist you. Free beer and conversation that's a win win. If there are any facebook geouos and in your area that's where I would check

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Good Call, thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
Not this weekend but next weekend I would be as of now.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Depending on when you plan on doing this I might be free (don't have the place but could offer a hand). I'm in the Phoenix area right now (Glendale to be more exact). Shoot me a PM if you'd like.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Depending on when you plan on doing this I might be free (don't have the place but could offer a hand). I'm in the Phoenix area right now (Glendale to be more exact). Shoot me a PM if you'd like.
thanks man, need a spot to do the work too! My apt complex doesnt let me do maintenance in the parking lot...

·
Registered
150 Posts
thanks man, need a spot to do the work too! My apt complex doesnt let me do maintenance in the parking lot...
Neither does mine, but i did anyways (?thug life)

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
I've got the space and tools, and I accept bribes of pen blanks. (Google it if you don't know what it is) Let me know.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: grossber
1 - 11 of 11 Posts