Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i recently purchased a catless downpipe in hopes id get some flames out of my exhaust. As of now everyone i had watch for them has said it didnt happen. I do have a Stratified E30 tune and resonator delete. What else can I do to get flames? Also I do not want to straight pipe or replace muffler.

·
Administrator
12,714 Posts
So i recently purchased a catless downpipe in hopes id get some flames out of my exhaust. As of now everyone i had watch for them has said it didnt happen. I do have a Stratified E30 tune and resonator delete. What else can I do to get flames? Also I do not want to straight pipe or replace muffler.
Ugh, as much as I hate what Im about to say. Here it is. The ricer's dream.

Speed Performance is actually making a device to help you accomplish this goal. I saw it in person, but not installed. It is designed for people in your "crowd/bracket"

Instead of cutting fuel its going to cut ignition, therefore throwing some fuel into your exhaust, then igniting it. Like a potato gun. There you have it.

There was many a joke about it, and the statement was "You telling me the kids aren't going to be all over this?" He was of course, right.

Reactions: kshatt06

·
Registered
862 Posts
Ugh, as much as I hate what Im about to say. Here it is. The ricer's dream.

Speed Performance is actually making a device to help you accomplish this goal. I saw it in person, but not installed. It is designed for people in your "crowd/bracket"

Instead of cutting fuel its going to cut ignition, therefore throwing some fuel into your exhaust, then igniting it. Like a potato gun. There you have it.

There was many a joke about it, and the statement was "You telling me the kids aren't going to be all over this?" He was of course, right.
Build a car, supply it with the right mount of fuel and your investments will be rewarded!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Here you go! Hot Licks Exhaust Flame Thrower Kits

1 - 8 of 8 Posts