Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have just installed the accessport on my 16 ST. I currently have the Cobb Stage 1 93 OCT tune on, I have a stratisfied tune on the way. I'm took some random logs while I was test driving the tune today. Would anyone be willing to look at it to make sure the correction numbers and such look ok, I really don't know what I'm looking at.

Thanks

View attachment Menthudatalog.zip

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Hello,

I have just installed the accessport on my 16 ST. I currently have the Cobb Stage 1 93 OCT tune on, I have a stratisfied tune on the way. I'm took some random logs while I was test driving the tune today. Would anyone be willing to look at it to make sure the correction numbers and such look ok, I really don't know what I'm looking at.

Thanks

View attachment 213649
Upload to datazap.me and post a link. This will help us out. If you have any questions Stratified has detailed write ups on pretty much anything you can think of. :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hello,

Thanks

View attachment 213649
Well, you are only logging correction on cylinder 1, but it looks pretty good. You had some slight corrections early on, but your air/fuel ratios look good.

Your off throttle vacuum is pretty odd though being almost -12 psi. What mods do you have?

Edit: I uploaded to datazap for you http://www.datazap.me/u/fost2016/log-1488687030?log=0&data=4

·
Registered
207 Posts
It would be easier to read if you just did a single pull log. Start logging about 5 seconds before your pull. Pull in 3rd gear from 2000 rpms to red line. Let off the gas and stop logging. Make sure your HVAC is off as well as TSC and ESC. Post new log. Also log corrections and knock count on all 4 cylinders.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It would be easier to read if you just did a single pull log. Start logging about 5 seconds before your pull. Pull in 3rd gear from 2000 rpms to red line. Let off the gas and stop logging. Make sure your HVAC is off as well as TSC and ESC. Post new log. Also log corrections and knock count on all 4 cylinders.
I'm going to take a 3rd and 4th gear pull this evening. I'll edit the parameter list to the guide and do the pulls properly! and post them back. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, you are only logging correction on cylinder 1, but it looks pretty good. You had some slight corrections early on, but your air/fuel ratios look good.

Your off throttle vacuum is pretty odd though being almost -12 psi. What mods do you have?

Edit: I uploaded to datazap for you datazap.me | Fost2016 | Log 1488687030
hey not running any mods! I've just put the stratisfied tune on, and I'm still seeing the same off throttle vacuum of around -10 to -12, is this something to be concerned about?

·
Registered
196 Posts
hey not running any mods! I've just put the stratisfied tune on, and I'm still seeing the same off throttle vacuum of around -10 to -12, is this something to be concerned about?
Honestly, I'm not sure about the vacuum, but it is the lowest I've seen on any logs before. Most cars seem to be running around -8 off throttle, so you might have a vacuum leak. Anyway, your Air-Fuel-Ratios and Long Term Fuel Trim look pretty good so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Your car looks great otherwise.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Im seeing as much as -11.xx, but typically in the -8 and -9 range. I think thats fine. Ive seen other platforms running around -15 as normal idle.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ok so here is 3rd gear pull 2k to about redline. This is an otherwise stock '16 FoST US, with a Stratified 93 OCT Tune. My only uninformed comment is HOLY **** THE CHARGE TEMPERATURES!? It was about 63 degrees F for reference. I had been pulling the car for about 45 minutes getting my OAR to set. It went to -1 nicely.

datazap.me | menthuslayer | Log 1488849034

Also a 4th gear pull but only to about 5400.

datazap.me | menthuslayer | Log 1488849561
yes stock intercooler sucks. I went from the same 50 degree rise to about 5 with Mountune IC.

OAR is easy to reset back to -1. Try to find a road with an incline. Hit about 5 psi boost while accelerating up a that hill in 5th for maybe 10 seconds. like 50-80mph. Should reset it quick.

·
Registered
2014 Focus ST ST3.
443 Posts
yes stock intercooler sucks. I went from the same 50 degree rise to about 5 with Mountune IC.

OAR is easy to reset back to -1. Try to find a road with an incline. Hit about 5 psi boost while accelerating up a that hill in 5th for maybe 10 seconds. like 50-80mph. Should reset it quick.
raising it from the dead?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts