Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and thank you for reading! I recently purchased this 2013 ST a week ago and was wondering if anyone had some information on her? I found it on the forums but it all stops at 2015. IF its even the car I think it is... Has a front mounted intercooler/Big brake upgrade/intake/big turbo/side exhaust...
I'd love some info if anyone happens to know.
I know it had a couple of engines in its time. As of now its running great and sweet on the roads... I have no idea what the powerplant or tune is though haha. I read it was supposed to get a stroked 2.3L at one time... idk if it ever went because it stops at that. Thank you so much and I appreciate your time.

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
If it stops at 2015, you might be the 3rd (4th?) owner?

I hope you got a deal on it and have some cash you can drop to fix things. You can tell a car like that has been driven really hard its whole life. Nobody intends to stroke out a motor so they can drive Ms. Daisy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Ron Jeremy
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing