Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1181 - 1191 of 1191 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
The ST was definitely a fun car, I do miss mine. I’ve actually seen it a couple times near my office.

The Titan is a sweet truck. I’d drive that over an ST any day. I’ve put some thought into getting a 2018 LE RS as a second car but I like the Jeep so much I don’t think I’d drive the RS much at all, lol. Plus the head gasket is a ticking time bomb until Ford releases a fix.

I miss being able to stomp the gas and blast by pretty much anything, but the supercharger will take care of that problem for the most part

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Now that it has been a few years do they properly crimp the wiring harness from the factory?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Now that it has been a few years do they properly crimp the wiring harness from the factory?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
The RS still idled funky from time to time and would shudder once in a while pushing the clutch in to come to a stop. Nowhere near the problems the ST had and it never stalled so I guess the wiring harness was fine. I guess the rest is a just ford thing. My Jeep doesn’t do that and neither did my STI. It’s nice to drive a car that feels normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
There’s two yellow ones in Cleveland. I have a white one and also a black one. I think I have passed you a couple times around cleveland.

1181 - 1191 of 1191 Posts