Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I believe I was a first customer. I purchase new exhaust flowmaster from Ryan and couldn't be happier.

Vendor provide it:
- so far the best price from all the vendors that I contacted
- quick shipping I believe maybe 4 days with a weekend
- quick respond to all questions
- still care more about customers than about him self ($)

As long I'm gonna be playing with my car , he's gonna be provider of all my new parts.

Thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
321 Posts
Thanks Husaria. Glad I could help and get you taken care of and I certainly look forward to seeing some pictures and hopefully a video of that Flowmaster once you get it installed. If I can help in any way just let me know.

·
Registered
159 Posts
@FoSTMods I'd like a quote on some brake stuff

·
Registered
321 Posts
While we are a new business, we also have big plans. I personally have been in e-commerce and business management for over 10 years and involved in the automotive industry in different capacities for 7. Two of the partners in FoST Mods also own a local performance shop and thus we have access to everything we need in that capacity.

To answer your question more directly, as a start-up we have chosen to do what many start-ups do and operate out of a co-working/incubator office space. It's a lower cost alternative to renting a warehouse or shop while we put in the work to grow FoST Mods and prove ourselves in the community. Not quite an "extra bedroom", but not a physical shop/warehoues. With that being said, the business is registered at a residential address until we have grown to the point we need a dedicated shop or warehouse.

I completely understand there is some hesitation by many to work with a new business that isn't well established. That's one of the biggest barriers we will face. However our plan is to simply provide the best support and service we can and earn our customers trust the old fashioned way.

Ryan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts