Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after owning my car for the past 8 month's i finally had my first fun race between another ST owner @brian60. These little cars are so much fun!

·
Registered
797 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
So, there was OP. Face to face with the owner of another ST. Their eyes locked on one another behind the all obscuring limo tint windows, a stalemate of wits as each driver palmed their throbbing shift knob. The scene was tense at this undisclosed mid summer night location, the air was wrought with the low pitch gurgle of the two ST's, who's rhythmic fours were pounding away the orchestra of star crossed lovers. The four way intersection bereft of its usual daytime activity was tickled by the forward projection of two cars and the gentle glow of flashing red lights. When all too abruptly the tranquil moment was assaulted by the roar of these monstrous engines, both vehicles scrambled for traction on the sand covered, time worn asphalt as they catapulted through the night.

I think it went something like this?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Thought we were talking track racing! Anyways, like everyone is saying, WTF happened in said race?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Both cars bursted into when we hit 1600mph so we threw the parachutes out and said it was a tie.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
I literally just now saw this hahahahaha..oh man what delightful vultures we have here at times on the forum.

I got pulled on the whole time (we stopped at right about 6.1k rpm in 5th for me and he had me by a car or two, feel free to correct me Tyler if it was more I wasn't looking at the end due to watching rpm and road), and had I been in proper gear I still most likely would have gotten pulled on because he has E and my fuel sucked huge ones.
I made the mistake of starting in 5th (wasn't positive if we were gonna go or not lol) and had these beautiful corrections as a result of the run:
Electronic device Technology Gadget Mobile phone Portable communications device

We started at like...maybe 60...65? Not a clue tbh. It was a fun little sprint on my way home to work through the little section of mexico him and I pass through daily. I'm just glad to finally get to kinda socialize with a local ST owner.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I literally just now saw this hahahahaha..oh man what delightful vultures we have here at times on the forum.

I got pulled on the whole time (we stopped at right about 6.1k rpm in 5th for me and he had me by a car or two, feel free to correct me Tyler if it was more I wasn't looking at the end due to watching rpm and road), and had I been in proper gear I still most likely would have gotten pulled on because he has E and my fuel sucked huge ones.
I made the mistake of starting in 5th (wasn't positive if we were gonna go or not lol) and had these beautiful corrections as a result of the run:
View attachment 229753

We started at like...maybe 60...65? Not a clue tbh. It was a fun little sprint on my way home to work through the little section of mexico him and I pass through daily. I'm just glad to finally get to kinda socialize with a local ST owner.
I say you guys do a best out of 12 or something to see who is the ultimate champ. Unless of course the federales get involved.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
I say you guys do a best out of 12 or something to see who is the ultimate champ. Unless of course the federales get involved.
Best out of 12 lmao what I want to know is why the hell Sheetz didn't have E fuel today...I got a gift card and was gonna throw 1-1.5gal of e with a tank of 95 to alleviate obvious issues with fuel (see above picture) and the damn flex fuel didn't work at 3 pumps I tried. @Tyler2295 any clue what that BS is? Sheetz man I tell ya..hate them (unless getting food) lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Best out of 12 lmao what I want to know is why the hell Sheetz didn't have E fuel today...I got a gift card and was gonna tthrow 1-1.5gal of e with a tank of 95 to alleviate obvious issues with fuel (see above picture) and the damn flex fuel didn't work at 3 pumps I tried. @Tyler2295 any clue what that BS is? Sheetz man I tell ya..hate them (unless getting food) lol
Ill have to ask tomorrow if it doesnt work. It better or ill be SOL.

·
Registered
797 Posts
So, there was OP. Face to face with the owner of another ST. Their eyes locked on one another behind the all obscuring limo tint windows, a stalemate of wits as each driver palmed their throbbing shift knob. The scene was tense at this undisclosed mid summer night location, the air was wrought with the low pitch gurgle of the two ST's, who's rhythmic fours were pounding away the orchestra of star crossed lovers. The four way intersection bereft of its usual daytime activity was tickled by the forward projection of two cars and the gentle glow of flashing red lights. When all too abruptly the tranquil moment was assaulted by the roar of these monstrous engines, both vehicles scrambled for traction on the sand covered, time worn asphalt as they catapulted through the night.

I think it went something like this?
Not this is funny!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts