Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting frpp snorkel to help with cold air. Do I need to remove any stock items? Also, I would like a catch can, Which one works best? Bang for the $$.....2017, just turned 1000 miles. And would like to keep intake tract clean.....
Thanks for any help!

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am getting frpp snorkel to help with cold air. Do I need to remove any stock items? Also, I would like a catch can, Which one works best? Bang for the $$.....2017, just turned 1000 miles. And would like to keep intake tract clean.....
Thanks for any help!

Anyone around ann arbor mi area or foci groups meet around anywhere?

·
Registered
320 Posts
What will that Do for warranty? Will it void? I'm sure it leaves some kind of trace on the pcm or cry...

If you use it sensibly and use the right kind of fuel and tune you won't have to worry about warranty. Just uninstall it if you are going in for some warranty work. Ap3 won't void your warranty unless you somehow blow up your engine by abusing it. It's kind of cool to monitor various engine parameters ap3. Cobb 91 tune is awesome starting point. I have enjoyed the ap3 for the time I have possessed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I run 93, id like to run e85 at 115octane but for some reason they are not flex fuel which is re tarded if you ask me...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts