Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! I recently bought my first ST, 2016 Oxford White ST2. My roommate has been living at my new house since May, and I couldn't continue hearing him (2015 Red ST2) enter/leave the driveway without purchasing one of my own. Being that his is full of aftermarket parts and is running a stage 3 tune, I've already started modding mine. The bug bit early, and now it's a competition on who can buy more parts each month.

Current mods/upgrades:
Short Throw
Montune Exhaust
Cobb Exhaust Hangers
Green Drop In Filter
Steeda Sound Symposer Delete
Aftermarket Shift/Ebrake boot (grey/black boots match the Ricaros and looks fantastic with the carbon fiber accents)
Turbosmart BOV

Next, I'll be going after a FMIC (thinking CP-E lightweight), Rear Motor Mount, and Cobb Accessport. I'll most likely wait to run a tune until Spring, as I have plenty of handling/appearance mods to keep me busy through winter.

My overall goal is to make this a quick little daily driver. The white looks super sharp, and I plan on loading this thing with carbon fiber.

Stoked for the journey ahead!

Attachments

·
Registered
651 Posts
Welcome! nice.

·
Administrator
11,893 Posts
Hello everyone! I recently bought my first ST, 2016 Oxford White ST2. My roommate has been living at my new house since May, and I couldn't continue hearing him (2015 Red ST2) enter/leave the driveway without purchasing one of my own. Being that his is full of aftermarket parts and is running a stage 3 tune, I've already started modding mine. The bug bit early, and now it's a competition on who can buy more parts each month.

Current mods/upgrades:
Short Throw
Montune Exhaust
Cobb Exhaust Hangers
Green Drop In Filter
Steeda Sound Symposer Delete
Aftermarket Shift/Ebrake boot (grey/black boots match the Ricaros and looks fantastic with the carbon fiber accents)
Turbosmart BOV

Next, I'll be going after a FMIC (thinking CP-E lightweight), Rear Motor Mount, and Cobb Accessport. I'll most likely wait to run a tune until Spring, as I have plenty of handling/appearance mods to keep me busy through winter.

My overall goal is to make this a quick little daily driver. The white looks super sharp, and I plan on loading this thing with carbon fiber.

Stoked for the journey ahead!

Welcome aboard!!!

St's are better kept in groups, ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts