Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need to come up with some quick money so I thought I would try out a fire sale.
ALL PRICES ARE FIRM DURING THIS SALE

All prices are for shipping in the lower 48​

A. Item for sale: Aquamist HSF3 water methanol injection system w/direct port injection upgrade
B. Condition: Used
C. Price/What you want to trade for: Price was $900 ($785 Shipped if money is received before 11/20 @9pm PST)
D. Location of item: Covina, Ca 91722

I bought this kit off of @frozen_blue who did all the leg work making this kit plug and play. Such an awesome kit. PLEASE Check out the link below for more information. Comes with 6 nozzles.

http://www.focusst.org/forum/sold-s...ete-plug-n-play-aquamist-direct-port-wmi.html

Aquamist HFS3 - $715
Direct Port System - $284 +shipping
Stock Intake Manifold - $70

That's $1069 which doesn't include the 3qt tank, mounting pod for the gauge, heat shielding for the wires and the custom brackets for the engine bay that are included. This is easily a $1200+ kit.

IMG_20161029_154812.jpg

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Custom Boost Activated Exhaust Cutout
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc.: Used about 18k.
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $300 Shipped if money is received before 11/20 @9pm PST

This cutout opens at 11psi and allows you to have an open exhaust dump right after the downpipe, maximizing the flow as well as the glorious wide open exhaust note. Once you release from the throttle, the valve instantly closes and you go back to (in my case) stock exhaust, or what ever current exhaust you are running. I LOVED this setup, it allowed me to have a quite exhaust when I wanted it (or NEEDED IT when a cop was around) and yet still gain performance when jumping on it. I also had tapped in a manual boost controller that sat under my seat which allowed me to raise the opening point to what ever I wanted, OR entirely turn it off for ultimate stealth. Unfortunately I do not have any videos of the cutout in action, but I promise you everyone that heard it LOVED IT as well as its uniqueness.

20140605_132859.jpg

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): TTR Driver and Passenger Side Motor Mounts
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc.: Used about 25k. Fully broken in.
C. Price/What you want to trade for: SOLD for $240

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): JBR OCC with Check Valve
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc.: Used about 3k
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $145 Shipped ($125 Shipped if money is received before 11/20 @9pm PST)
D. Location of item: Covina - 91722
E. Picture of item for sale

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): CFM RMM with 4 Pins
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc.: Used about 6k
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $90 Shipped ($75 Shipped if money is received before 11/20 @9pm PST)

IMG_20161029_155744.jpg

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Old School JBL GTO755.6 II 6 Channel Amp
a. 60 watts RMS x 4 + 107 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (80 watts RMS x 4 + 150 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
b. 160 watts RMS x 2 + 300 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
c. Class A/B Amp. Very underrated power and high sound quality
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc.: Used but in perfect working condition
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $225 Shipped ($190 Shipped if money is received before 11/20 @9pm PST)

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 5 of 5 Posts