Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking forever to find this stripe but I can't! Anyone know where I could get it?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Rim

·
Registered
660 Posts
It could be a custom stripe done by a body shop or the owner. I plan on buying some 3M 1080 dry fit vinyl and doing my stripe myself.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Get some adhesive vinyl sheet and make your own, comes in any color you'd want. Wet application vinyl would be easier if you've never done it before.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
A lot of places that do window tint can also do vinyl stripes and that's where I would start to get a quality product and installation by someone with experience. Call some local tint shops and see what they have to offer and go to the one that sounds the best to you.

Of course if you like doing things yourself just order some vinyl wrap online and measure, cut and apply it yourself. Vinyl is pretty easy to work with, the hardest part is cutting and sticking it perfectly so everything is straight.

Good luck.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Any shop that does vehicle wraps could do this as well, or any other design you can imagine.

·
Registered
651 Posts
You should do it yourself. Check out knifeless tape. It would work perfect for something like this.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You should do it yourself. Check out knifeless tape. It would work perfect for something like this.

Holy crap! That stuff is amazing! How have I never heard of this?!?! Ordering it now!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I decided to wait on the vinyl stripe till the spring and do a plastidip one for now. Will send pics soon

Reactions: azraelgrin

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

Pretty neat video, the paint didnt look like it was cleaned before install, so that kind of bugs me....lol

·
Registered
660 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Shelby mustang Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Shelby mustang Here is some pics of the final result. Lemme know what you think

Reactions: LockeLamora33

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts