Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am reaching out for some help. I have been financing my build slowly through Katapult and Sezzle. I need right now an XDI hpfp. I can't find anywhere that has one that accepts these forms of financing. If anyone knows a place that does I would be extremely grateful!

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett GTX2860R Gen 2. FBO
5,795 Posts
It's a terrible idea to use money you don't have for car parts you don't need.

However, this isn't a financial advice group, so do any websites that sell the xdi pump have payments through affirm?

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
812 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a terrible idea to use money you don't have for car parts you don't need.

However, this isn't a financial advice group, so do any websites that sell the xdi pump have payments through affirm?
Yes they do but I went with Katapult first which is a sister company to Affirm so it never let's me get Affirm. I regret it now. Some places are starting to take both but most are Affirm only.

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST2
72 Posts
Indeed that is the best option. Thanks!
You’re welcome, I have been down that road. Eventually you’re staring at a 10,000$ bill with 20-25% interest on a car that depreciates… or, worse yet.. you get bored with it, sell it, buy another car, and you’re still paying for parts you no longer own. Of course you’re still going to want parts on the new car.. it’s a very depressing stressful cycle. My friends would always encourage mods and never speak of the financial aspect of them. I highly recommend picking up a book from Dave Ramsey called “The total money makeover.” I didn’t do everything he said, but I followed it 80% of the way and it “Changed my life.” lol, but really… best 12$ you will ever spend.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Also a lot of them are on back order, so you'll be paying for something you won't get for half a year or longer. But most of the sites I found are using pay pal credit. I was looking for one too. 🤫

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Also a lot of them are on back order, so you'll be paying for something you won't get for half a year or longer. But most of the sites I found are using pay pal credit. I was looking for one too. 🤫
A couple of places have them in stock. Edgeautosport is the best I have found. Panda motors has a layaway plan that is pretty ok. I am probably just gonna bite the bullet and buy it outright. I gotta have it haha. I have everything ready to go. That us the last piece of the puzzle.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I heard APR has one that can be made to fit but I don't know if I trust it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts